Management Assistant (Beijing)
The job role encompasses active engagement with clients and cliental relationships, business development analysis, project management tasks, monitor and assist implementation of new accounts and interaction with marketing and sales teams and other relevant counterparts in our own company and that of potential clients.
Sales and Operation Analysis:
- Daily sale report checking and filling;
- Check and file the daily, weekly and monthly sales reports and communicate with GM
- Prepare monthly reports on projects and business activities (activity map out / project list)
- Support sales on proposal and quotation follow up with clients
- Coordinate and follow up with sales person on sales information and contract template
- Analysis of target achievement and update commission component reports when required
- Sales figure update based on individual performance, company performance and year-on-year sales analysis
- Market research and analysis;
- Maintain a computerized market and prospects database;
- Follow up with any projects by preparing relevant documents;
- Analyze business requirements, present situations and identify improvement potentials
- Research and analyze target industries and proactively identify new opportunities
- Manage the project stream, and support project implementation
- Act as Project Team support as required
- Manage meetings and communication between clients and GM
- Planning and execute to developing new customers in abroad markets
- Manage and prioritize the multiple tasks that have been assigned
- Assist in preparation of documents, presentations and summarizing reports and documents.
- Assist in developing meeting agendas, maintain the GM’s action & outcomes log, occasionally act as note taker
- Administer expense reconciliations of the GM, and expenses of the office, local purchasing and support
- Other administrative support as required
1. Native English Speaker
2. Bachelor’s Degree or Above, Business-related major preferred.
3. Proficiency in Chinese or other languages is a plus.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet Searching and documentation work.
5. Organized, detail-oriented, and strong sense of responsibility
6. Able to handle stress and time-sensitive projects
7. Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested? Apply here: Protected content
Looking for part-time jobs check out our website: