Start date : immediately
General Summary: The Marketing Associate will work with our Director in launching online and offline marketing campaigns for our Chinese courses and Study Abroad programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Regular social networking through blogs, facebook, language forums, etc.
2. Create promotional youtube videos with the teaching staff.
3. Create effective brochures and presentations for all our programs – familiarity with Microsoft Publisher, Powerpoint, Excel and Photoshop preferred.
4. Reach out to US School administrators and students to market our Online Chinese courses, K-12 programs and Study Abroad programs
5. Prepare corporate presentations with the Director for the offline Corporate Chinese program
6. Perform related duties as needed, including assisting Chinese teachers with their courses.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
1. Strong clerical support skills including good telephone manners, and Word, Excel, Powerpoint proficiency a must.
2. Excellent writing skills and public relation skills required.
3. Familiarity with social networking outlets such as facebook, wordpress, youtube and twitter
4. Ability to think creatively and work independently
5. Strong organizational and communication skills required to work on marketing projects for all programs
6. Highly proficient in Mandarin Chinese
Education and Experience:
-Bachelor’s degree (4-years) or higher required
-Minimum of two years work experience – online marketing experience preferred
-Familiarity with web design preferred
-Ability to teach basic Mandarin Chinese a plus.
Submit resume to : Protected content
*Please include Beijing contact info. and your salary expectation
Moving Mandarin Education Consulting Co., Ltd
Suite A558, CBD International Mansion
16 Yong An Dong Li, Chaoyang
Beijing, China Protected content
Office : Protected content