Marketing & Business Development Co-ordinator (Beijing)
Job Opening: Marketing & Business Development Co-ordinator for International Law Firm (junior/entry level role)
The Marketing and Business Development Coordinator will support the marketing and business development activities that achieve the strategic business development goals of the lawyers and practice groups resident in the firm’s Asia offices (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo). Requirements include:
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English; knowledge of Chinese language is strongly preferred
• Ability to work and perform well under strict deadlines with strong organizational capabilities to execute multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexibility to work additional hours as needed
• Must be able to travel easily within the region and internationally
• previous experience of working in a professional services environment would be advantageous
Visit us at Protected content to learn more about our firm.
Please contact me via private message.