Join now

master bedrm/sunshine 100 dawanglu, w private bath (Beijing)

great masterbed w private bath, 3 min walk to line1 dawanglu, 10 min walk to Guomao, 7 min walk to CCTV. 10 min taxi to sanlitun--available February 11th, you can drop by to see it anytime before then.(can be short term rental, but no less than 3 months)

My apartment is in Sunshine100 on guanghua road(光华) and jinghui road(景辉), very centrally located, across from Xing Kong plaza, huamao(the Central). 10 minutes walk to Guomao, Jianwai Soho, CCTV tower, 3 min walk to subway line 1 dawanglu station, 10 min taxi ride to sanlitun(about 15 rmb). 15th floor with big windows in both living room and bedroom. There is a Bonjour supermarket in the compound and walmart is about 6 min walk. The room will be available on the 22nd.

it is a nice apartment Protected content meters, 2 bed, 2 bath. Our rooms are rather separate, so it is good for privacy. Your shower shares a wall with my room, but as long as there are no 2 am showers all the time, it should be fine; I am a heavy sleeper anyways. it is a very international building. all furnitures provided(sofa, king side bed, 1 big closet, bed stand, floor lamp, very nicely furnished, a big living room, your own private bathroom, plenty of sofa/couch room, chairs for visitors. there is also a little study separated from the living room by slidingdoor, plenty of shelfing space to share for books and other files

TV-wise, we got cnn and hbo, cnnasia, and all the other chinese channels. there are at least 4 gyms, very nice ones within walking distance that you can join. there are a bally fitness right in our compound.

About myself: Chinese American girl, 31 yro, speaks Chinese and English fluently, working in capital market, fairly organized and clean, but not clean freak. usually away during weekends. don't go out late much. pretty consistent schedule and very responsible. I Do have 1 small dog.

About you: hope you are clean, friendly, easygoing and animal loving girl(or guy). Straightforward.

Price is Protected content a month or best offer, 3month payment plus 1 month deposit, other costs(internet, water, 24-hot water, gas, electricity and cable tv) are normally Protected content to Protected content per person per month depending on a.c. and shower usage.

Please write to me at Protected content and I will send you more pictures and set up a time to look. (my schedule is flexible, can be during weekday lunch time or weekends..)
Thank you. or txt me at Protected content