Interested candidates please feel free to contact me at yolanda. Protected content
As an award-winning Members-only luxury lifestyle management and concierge service offering 24/7 lifestyle assistance in more than 60 cities around the world, Quintessentially Lifestyle ( Protected content ) is the world’s leading luxury lifestyle group with a global concierge service. Quintessentially Lifestyle was founded in the United Kingdom in Protected content to this day, continues to define the meaning of luxury. Speaking over 35 languages, our multinational team of experts is dedicated to providing the highest quality lifestyle management with specialist advice, insider access and exclusive benefits.
Member Benefits Manager
Hours of work:
Contractual hours are from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
However, it may be the case that in order to fulfill the duties of the role, different or additional hours may be necessary.
Requirement to be on call outside working hours in case of service-related emergency.
The Member Benefits Manager is responsible for selecting, developing and maintaining supplier relationships to support the daily running of a luxury concierge service.
Supplier management is vital in providing Quintessentially Members with added-value benefits, corporate rates and VIP treatment throughout the course of their membership.
Main duties & responsibilities to include but not limited to:
· Protected content that quality suppliers are being signed in China;
· Protected content Q Force CRM database records of supplier contact information, contracts & benefits;
· Protected content & maintain supplier benefits onto company website – using Photo shop & HTML functionality;
· Protected content locally based familiarization experiences at hotels, restaurants, etc and bringing suppliers in-house to present overviews to the MA team;
· Protected content and manage a supplier domestic cheat sheet for MA team support. This is a quick reference guide for the team;
· Protected content & initiate new relationships with appropriate lifestyle-related, Q-worthy suppliers (hotels, restaurants, clubs, ticket agents, Top 5 listings in each category);
· Protected content favorable Member benefits – added value & preferential rates;
· Protected content supplier knowledge to MA team : keeping them informed about new supplier information; via website tips, Q Force, the newsletter, direct coaching;
· Protected content of suppliers & contracting of supplier benefits via newsletter and through clear communication channels with the Member Assistance team;
· Protected content for marketing suppliers via advertising means; global newsletters and the on-line networking community ELEQT, selling banner ad space, introducing suppliers to Luxury Publishing/Q Magazine;
· Protected content & consideration of luxury trends – according to Membership demographics.
· Protected content background in any of the following sectors/areas: Personal Assistant, Customer Service, Guest Relations, Lifestyle and or Account Management, luxury brands Sales, Business Development & Marketing.
· Protected content experience in the hotel industry is advantages.
· Protected content a team, department or being most senior/first point of contact for mid-large size companies, hotels or brands.
· Protected content in guest relationship in high-end hotels
· Protected content handling of senior executives, VIP’s, press and PR’s, suppliers, clients etc.
· Protected content understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worthers.
· Protected content contact address book spanning all major industries (PR, Media, Finance, Hospitality & Travel Tourism, Luxury Brands, Ticketing, Events).
· Protected content marketing experience in luxury goods or services.
· Protected content knowledge of worldwide travel destinations & luxury products/services, specifically within Asia and Europe, given that our Members are based around the globe & request info regarding predominantly travel, leisure & services worldwide.
· Protected content
o a minimum of 5 years Customer Service experience;
o a minimum of 3 years Customer Service Management experience.
· Protected content written & oral communication with STRONG FLUENCY in English and Mandarin. Other Asian languages advantageous.
· Protected content about customer service & delivering service excellence.
· Protected content client empathy.
· Protected content attitude – ready to get involved at all times.
· Protected content learner – adapting to new processes in rapid change climate.
· Protected content problem solving & top notch organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Protected content and motivated Team leader, mentor and coach with strategic mindset.
· Protected content interpersonal, negotiating & influencing skills with well-honed and developed networking abilities.
· Protected content character – ‘person about town’ – with great social connections.
· Protected content , with the ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines working under pressure.
· Protected content & reactive simultaneously - know the client base and anticipate their needs, show initiative.
· Protected content to remain calm & courteous under pressure, and effective conflict management.
· Protected content project management skills – effectively manage requests from initiation to completion.
· Protected content & own manager – work autonomously.
· Protected content IT & CRM systems skills (Q Force, Microsoft Office etc).
· Protected content team player – displays compassion towards fellow colleagues.
· Protected content interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner.
· Protected content approach, dedicated and committed with a strong drive, independent.
· Protected content - excellent time keeping is crucial to this role.
· Protected content appearance.
· Protected content in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity at all times.