Montessori Teachers in Beijing
We are searching for professionals who are serious and passionate about teaching and living abroad in China! Many top schools in the booming cities of China are seeking positive individuals to teach English and to learn from you
This once in a lifetime opportunity pays you to travel, eat, and live for FREE while teaching and shaping young minds of tomorrow
Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change
Location: Chang Ping district, Beijing,China
Type: International school, Montessori Teachers
Working hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 am-5:00pm
Students age3-6 years
Class size: Protected content
Class length:25 minutes each class
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Bachelor Degree or above in English, Education, or Early Childhood Education, or at least one-year full- time teaching experience about Montessori (Teachin g Lic ense or language teaching certificate preferred).
2. Native or Near-Native level of pr oficiency in English.
Salary & Benefit
1. C & B Package: RMB Protected content .
2. Health insurance provided (Vision and Dental excluded).
3. Yearly round trip airfare from Beijin g to your home country.
4. Relocation allowance provided.
5. Thirty-day paid vacation and all Chine se holidays in one school year.
6. Free accommodation within a five-minute-walk from cam pus.
7. Subsidized meals at school cafeteria.
8. Regular/Annual physical checkup.
9. Assistance in Work Visa obtainment or renewal.
10. Free Chinese language lessons on campus.
11. Field trips each semester, holiday gift / allowance, etc.
12. Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities.
13. Faculty’s children free schooling provided on campus.
Please contact us for more details
Website: Protected content
Email: Protected content
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Housing: Yes, provided
Contract type: Full time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: