Join now

Moving Sale: New Bike (Giant) and American Items (Beijing)

Hello Everyone,

I am moving in two weeks to go to school full-time in the US, but I had expected to stay in China for another year. Therefore, I have a lot of new items that I just bought in the last two months.
Protected content
I also have a wide variety of American travel items (PacSafe gear, suitcases, etc.), camping gear, perfume (Victoria Secret), protein bars Protected content that taste good), vitamins, and toiletries, that I brought here since they are more expensive or harder to find in China.

I am extremely neat and have taken good care of all of the items. If you are interested, please email me at Protected content . I have receipts for most of the items, really fair prices, and an itemized list with pictures I can send you. Thanks!

Below are some of the Items for Sale:

New Giant Black/Tan ATX 777: Bought from a dealer with upgraded gel seat and rack installed. Bought at Protected content a few moths ago. I am selling it for Protected content with the gel seat. There is a picture on the Beijinger.

English Language books and Power Crunch Protein Bars at the average American Price without Shipping instead of the price in China (nearly double).

Kitchen items, iron, standing fan, speakers, laundry supplies, heaters, HP all in one printer and cartridges, new reading lamps, new glass bowls for storage, picture frames, new lotions and other toiletries (bought recently at Sam's Club in bulk), at about half the original cost.

Beijing Forum