Join now
Log in Join

Newlyweds moving to Beijing

My fiancé and I are moving to Beijing 5 days after we get married in August as my fiancé has been offered a teaching job with an international school. The school is organising our visas for us however the visa will be in my maiden name, as will my passport. I really want to change my name once we are married but I don't know how I can do this!
Has anyone got any advice on changing your name on your passport while in China and how you can transfer your visa?

Beijing Forum