Join now

Nice 2 br apt available in Lido area from July 1 (Beijing)

I am leaving Beijing end of this month, which means that my 2 bed-room apartment in Richmond park (Lido area next to Upper East Side - close to the intersection of North East 4th ring to the airport expressway Protected content to Protected content to the airport) becomes available from July 1st.

The 2 bed-room apartment Protected content is in a modern building on the 11th floor, very light with a balcony oriented South-East, extremely quiet (also for non-Chinese standards), with Western-type modern furniture (functional but nice - above Ikea standards), fully equipped kitchen, 2 bath-rooms (one with bath-tub, the other with shower), and generally in good shape. Richmond Park is a nice compound with a well-maintained green garden with ponds and a 24/7 English speaking management office (at least most of the time), which can fix small thinks usually within a few hours or days.

The neighboorhood is mixed with many expat-oriented shops (an April Gourmet shop is right next to the entrance of the compound) & restaurants within Protected content . A gym with swimming pool (D-Space, yearly fee around Protected content is located inside the compound. I lived there since Protected content loved the place and the area.

My landlady expects a monthly rent of 12.000 RMB/month, which is the current market price - but already indicated that she could accept a lower price for a nice & reliable person (and I could help a bit for the negotiations).

More info & photos through my email Protected content .

And before you wonder: I have no personal interests in renting out the apartment other than helping my landlady who is great and very relaxed finding a new tentant.

Beijing Forum