Join now

One-day Sailing near Beijing

Hi everyone,
Protected content you know you can actually do sailing near Beijing? I am a member of Beijing Sailing Center, there web site is Protected content . The club is partly owned and very well managed by a Briton. They have both Chinese and English speaking sailing instructors. They have sail boats of vary sizes, from 1-person Topaz class, to 5-person Omega class, and 27-foot sail boats. We can organize a one-day trip to the club to learn sailing and have a lot of fun on the water. The club is in Qinghuang Dao, Hebei province, about 3.5 hr drive from Beijing, at the northwest corner of BaoHai Bay. For a one day trip, the details would be like:
06:30 – Depart from Beijing by bus
10:00 – Arrive Sailbase (Ruby)
10:30 – Sailing Practice
12:00 – Lunch
13:30 – Sailing Regatta
16:30 – Prize Giving
17:00 – BBQ Dinner
18:30 – Back to Beijing, arriving around 11pm.
the price would be about 1,100 RMB per person, everything included (bus, lunch/dinner, sailing expenses, etc). You don’t need any prior experience, the club provides all equipment’s (life jackets, etc)
the season starts in May, ends in October. If you are interested going, please send me a message or leave a note here. If there are more than 30 people interested, I will organize it.
See Protected content for sailing photos.

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners