Join now

one roommate needed for nice apt in shuangjing (Beijing)

Views

We have one bedroom available in a three-bedroom apartment in Baihuanjiayuan (百环家园), shuangjing, available from now to at least mid Aug.

Location: Baihuanjiayuan, on line 10, 5min walk to shuangjing subway exit C, close to Guomao, CBD, and Sanlitun. Tons of bus lines nearby, supermarket (BHG, Carrefour, small local grocery market, etc), hospital, drug store, Viva Mall, cinema, post office, banks, to list a few. Basically the neighbourhood has everything you need.

Apartment: It's on the 23rd floor, with all the basic household appliences --TV , DVD player, washing machine, wifi(pre-paid), cable TV service, etc.

The Room available: Protected content , (long term prefered--at least for three months. Short term is also ok if you're willing to pay more) with a double bed, a wardrobe , a sofa a table set and AC. Common practise payment method--three months' rent plus a month's rent as deposit.

Your roommates: A Chinese girl and an American guy. Both are bilingual in Chinese and English, very international, with easy-going and chill personality. We like socializing but normally are very quiet at home and not planning on throwing noisy house parties.

We are looking for a like-minded person as our future roommate. Preferrably female, with steady job here in Beijing, well-educated and well-mannered, better be non-smoker, easy going and fun to be with.

Attached are a few pictures I took when I first took over the apartment, so it looks almost empty. I can send you some more recent pics upon request.

If you're interested in checking out the room, please write me in advance: jennie dot Protected content and we can arrange a time for it. Thanks for reading the ad!

Beijing Forum