Join now

Paid internships in Beijing

Views

Hi there!

I am new on this forum (thanks to Julie :) but not new in Beijing. My current work pays well and I cannot complain but the only thing is that I am bored of it to be quite frank with you. To sum it up: I am the white guy of the company and I know some people might get envious but I do not see myself carry on like this after I renew my work visa in September. Maybe an exit before the visa renewal if possible so that I can arrange the new Z visa with a new company.

To cut short, I would like to find either a new job or a paid internship (cannot afford to be unpaid) in a PR company, communication company or any other job in which I can make use of my 10 years of working experience in the hospitality, the four languages I speak and my experience as teacher (languages) and office worker(general).

Any information is the most appreciated as for me, I am already on the outlook for opportunities and, or though it is not easy, God bless I will succeed (maybe partly because of you).

Ok, that's it from me and I wish you a lot of happy and searing days in the sun if you like that kind of things. As for me, I work in an underground office (bunker style) so I really do have the opportunity to enjoy it. That maybe an other good reason to get out of here.

Bye for now,

Alex.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Beijing Forum