Three W International (UCSE in China) is North America's foremost international student management company with operations in the U.S., Canada, and China providing services to private educational institutions by seeking out highly desired schools and supplying the tools and knowledge to start up and implement successful international student programs. Detailed information regarding Three W International / UCSE can be found on our US and Chinese websites listed below:
US Website: Protected content
China Website: Protected content
Three W International / UCSE is currently looking to engage Part Time Representative Staff to represent the company and associated schools at partner events in locales across China. Events are primarily held on the weekend, Part Time Representatives receiving hourly compensation starting from Protected content / HR and full coverage of travel expenses including plane tickets, additional transportation and hotel for their attendance. Specific requirements of the position as follow:
- Native / Native Level Spoken English Ability
- Free at least 2 Weekends per Month
- 2 Years China Work Experience in relevant field
- Specific qualifications / experience related to evolving promotional offerings
Preferable candidate attributes include:
- High School / Post-Secondary Education undertaken in America / Canada
- Aptitude for Public Speaking / Presenting in Public
- Conversational Fluency in Mandarin Chinese
- American / Canadian or nationality
- Familiarity with American / Canadian Independent Schools.
We are actively engaged in short listing candidates with events commencing from June Protected content . Compensation offered above industry standards, specific commiserate with candidate suitability. Interested candidates are invited to submit CVs along with cover letter and hourly salary expectations to Protected content . We apologize that due to the volume of CVs submitted only those candidates short listed will be contacted for follow up interviews.