Join now

Participate in Language Research!! (Beijing)

Hello Everyone,
Protected content name is Katrina Connell, I am an American graduate student in the University of Kansas Linguistics Dept, working here at Beijing University on a research project. I am recruiting native English speakers with advanced levels of proficiency in Chinese and native Mandarin Chinese speakers to participate in a study on language perception. Participating involves coming to a lab here at Beijing University for 2 one and a half-hour visits. There, on the first day you will fill out some paper work, you will take two perception experiments and learn the associations between pictures and words for the second day. The second day you would participate in an eye-tracking study on language perception and learners would take a proficiency test. All experiments combined will take no more than 3 hours and you will be paid Protected content for your participation, learners will be paid an additional 50 RMB for the added time of the proficiency tests. You can find my email below, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to participate. Thank You.

Katrina Connell
Protected content

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners