Join now

Please help! Cancelling foreign expert certificate (Beijing)

Hey guys, my previous employer's HR guy quit and he registered my foreign expert certificate. I have a new job and it needs to be cancelled in order to switch it to the new job. In order to cancel it, my old employers must do it online using a username and password. The username and password cannot be found by the current staff since the HR guy has left. I want to cancel the certificate so I can get a new expert certificate for my new job. I was told I could go in person and cancel it. I went and they kept telling me I need the old employer to cancel it although I have told them repeatedly that the school does not have the password and username. Is there another way I could get it cancelled? Please help!

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners