Join now

Pro DJ sound & lighting for Beijing events

My work is entertaining at and supplying everything needed for prestige events, not "VIP's" (used as a term to attract customers)... real VIP's! Embassies, major agencies, leading international schools and corporate events that need everything right on the night or sometimes people at private parties that just want to have a good time with the music they want to hear.

If its a garden party, celebration or event for your company, I can help you ensure you have super results when it comes to entertainment - backed by 20 years as an International UK DJ handling diverse events where music isn't just an accessory.

My system revolves heavily around a large library of records (those black things with holes in the middle) with an additional Serato system that enables you and your guests to hear what they want to hear plus you can submit lists of songs for your event. Small and large sound/lighting and video systems are available with "live" texting to screen complete with instant playback of camera videos and pictures.

Please refer to the link below for a list of a few previous events and/or get in touch for additional info...

Protected content

Herbie (DMC member ref: 2/092)

Protected content

Protected content

Beijing Forum