Process Optimization Analyst (Beijing)
iSoftStone, a leading IT outsourcing service provider, is looking for a Process Optimization Analyst to join our team to collaborate on an ongoing project with one of our clients, a global software MNC. If you have an engineering and/or mathematical background and are a self-motivated, responsible and committed professional, we're looking for you!
- Establish appropriate standards and guidelines for project planning and estimation to ensure consistent project results
- Assist in the implementation, improvement and execution of project time/cost/scope targets
- Measure, manage, analyze and interpret projects’ key performance indicators of quality, scope, schedule, budgets and benefits
- Project data results into meaningful analyses and suggestions for projects’ objectives
- Increase the success rate of projects by using established project management approaches
- Provide ongoing quality assessment of the project
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics Industrial Engineering or Operations Research, Business Management, or an industry related field of study.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail Oriented and results driven
- Visa sponsorship as needed
- Competitive Salary conditions
iSoftStone (NYSE: ISS) is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. With over 16,000 employees globally and growing, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients. Please visit isoftstone.com for more information.
Please send your application to Protected content .
We look forward to hearing from you soon.