MyPlanIt is looking for motivated, enthusiastic, and highly social individuals to join our team of travel-fanatic expats in promoting our new mobile travel app: MyPlanIt – China Travel Guide (FREE download for iOS Protected content or Android Protected content .
Your work will be divided into two parts:
1. Marketing Strategies – Become an active member of our creative marketing team by brainstorming ideas and developing workable action plans geared towards increasing app downloads and product awareness.
2. Promotions – Gain hands-on work experience by developing and implementing promotional strategies! Devise creative ways to promote MyPlanIt – China to other expats in China at your university or within your community through various channels such as social and networking events, social media websites, blogs, and/or other online platforms.
What we require:
1. Fluency in English and excellent communication skills.
2. Energetic, friendly and social.
3. Creative thinker and team player.
4. Passionate about traveling and mobile travel apps.
What we offer:
This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on PR and marketing experience and make a huge contribution to our rapidly growing start-up company. The hours are flexible and you can enjoy working remotely (via telecommunication) in a professional and friendly work environment. Both full-time and part-time opportunities are available. This is a voluntary internship but we will cover your event entry fees, beverage consumption, and other work-related expenses upon application.
Interested candidates, please send us your latest resume and photo together with a cover letter highlighting why you are suitable for this position to Protected content .