Psychology seminar/networking event (Beijing)
We are happy to invite you to Psychology: Obstacles for interpersonal communication seminar/networking event on Saturday, 15th of October.
The special guest-speaker, Jon Echanove, is a well-known specialist in Psychology and Coaching. During the event you will learn and practice the communication tools that make your personal and professional life easier!
Presentation Topic：Obstacles for interpersonal communication
Very often we find ourselves that despite our ability to express ideas in a clear and proper manner, the communication with those we value is not as fluid and straightforward as we wish. This seminar offers a new perspective and tools to develop a solid and mutually satisfying
Date: Saturday,October 15th , Protected content
Time: 12– 5pm
Location: Orange Tree Bistro 橘子树西餐
27 Dashibei Hutong (near Yandai Xiejie, north of Houhai lake), Xicheng District
ALSO YOU GET 20% OFF FOR ANY DRINK AND FREE MEMEBRSHIP IN OUR CLUB (DISCOUNTS
AND FREE ATTENDANCE OF OTHER EVENTS)!
11: Protected content Arriving & Registration
12:00-4:00 Lecture in Communication by Jon Echanove (Spain/London)and
PRACTICE (only if you want)
4:00 till late Networking
Mr. Jon Echanove (Spain/London)
- Core member of ECCO, the Evolution, Complexity and Cognition group at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
– Accredited Professional Executive Coach
– Accredited Advanced Executive Coaching Diploma from the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC), London
– Psychotherapist by the World Association for Positive Psychotherapy (WAPP)
– Managing Director of the AoEC China
To register contact Protected content [mailto: Protected content or Protected content [mailto: Protected content