Pure Gold and Diamond (Beijing)
we sell 24 carats of gold 97 purity we deal with so many buyers. we recommend most buyers to come and hold a table top meeting this are our procedures;
PRODUCT: Gold Nuggets
PURITY: 24 Carat 97% or Better
FIRST TRANCHE: First tranche 200kgs( Kilograms)
SUBS. TRANCHES: TBA
PRICE: USD, 000s per kilogram
ORIGIN: CAMEROON, SOUTH AFRICA, CONGO AND TANZANIA
PAYMENT: TT swift wire transfer
1. Seller sends FCO.
2. Buyer signs and returns the FCO together with a letter of Intent (LOI).
3. Seller, within 24 hours, through his own means and at his cost makes the gold available at a safe country .
4. The two parties have a Table Top Meeting (TTM) in seller’s office for implementation and preliminary testing of purity and quality as well as to sign a contract.
5. Buyer as a sign of commitment pays for the Loyalties/taxes, documentation, Insurance as well as transport and accommodation for the seller’s rep that will accompany the cargo.
6. Seller commences shipment to buyer final refinery. Prior to departure, copy of export documentation will be sent out to the buyer via e mail.
7. Seller’s Rep and Buyer’s Rep will accompany the gold throughout the delivery and during the assay in the buyer’s refinery.
8. Seller will inform Buyer via email when delivery will arrive.
9. After smelting and assurance of a new assay report, the buyer will transfer the agreed sale price to the seller’s bank account by swift/wire, less the exportation costs incurred in Procedure #5.
10. After confirmation of the payment seller transfers the ownership of the gold to the buyer.
Seller’s company shall send the Buyer via email, copies of all official documents handed to Buyer’s authorized Representative, such as:
• Certificate of origin.
• Certificate of ownership.
• Certificate of non-criminal origin and, that the gold is free of all encumbrances.
• All export documents notarized.
• Customs declaration that all taxes and other duties have been paid for.
• Customs declaration and description of boxes quantity weight list describing each shipment transaction.
• Export company declaration that all charges, Taxes and any other duties have been paid full.
• Certificate of assay report issue by international recognized laboratory e.g. geological department.
You can whats app Protected content