Qi Cai Xing training school, Beijing, Haidian dist
Do you enjoy traveling, culture, amazing food, and new experience's Would you like to get paid to travel, eat amazing food, meet wonderful new people and live for FREE?
We are searching for professionals who are serious and passionate about teaching and living abroad in China! Many top schools in the booming cities of China are seeking positive individuals to teach English and to learn from you
This once in a lifetime opportunity pays you to travel, eat, and live for FREE while teaching and shaping young minds of tomorrow
Come experience one of the oldest civilizations as well as one of the most modern in the forefront of change
Location: Haidian district, Beijing
School: Qi Cai Xing training school
Working hours: 25hours/week, 45mins/class, Wed-Sun
Students from Protected content
We are looking for cand idates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related te aching certificate optional but en couraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are r equired to do a demo teaching vi deo or self-introduction V ideo
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month Protected content RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1, Protected content RMB approximately ($ Protected content USD)/month
- An academic year Comp letion Bonus: 3, Protected content RMB or approximately
($ Protected content USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arriva l
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch ( public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3, Protected content
- Referral & recomme ndation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necess ities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum acti vities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each chil d’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each chil d and pr ovide an atmosphere that makes students and famil ies feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete stud ent asse ssments using classroom observations. Actively pa rticipate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incor porate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share y our own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Email: Protected content
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: