Join now

Room for short-term rent in Dongzhimen (Beijing)

Dear all,

I've recently moved out of my apartment, and am looking for somebody who is interested in short-term to long-term room share with my ex-roommates in central Beijing.

The apartment is located on Dongzhimen Beixiaojie, really close to Ghost Street (Gui Jie) and the Dongzhimen subway, not to mention Sanlitun and Gongti areas.

Below are details of the apartment:
4 bedroom / 2 bathroom / 2 floor duplex apartment in Ming'an Complex (xiaoqu) available for immediate rental to May 5th, Protected content the lease is up and we will decide whether to renew).

Breakdown:
4 bedrooms (2 large - queen size beds, 2 small - twin size beds)
1 living room upstairs
2 full bathrooms (no bathtubs)
1 kitchen downstairs
1 dining room downstairs
2 balconies downstairs (1 in large bedroom, 1 next to kitchen)

Here is the ad from thebeijinger that my ex-roommate posted (for photos): Protected content

There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on each floor. Fully furnished and equipped. Air conditioning, wireless broadband internet, washing machine, two televisions (one upstairs, one downstairs), refrigerator.

Total combined Protected content meters.

The apartment is within 10 minutes walk of the Dongzhimen subway station. Supermarkets, restaurants, and almost everything else are right downstairs.

Currently, the large bedroom downstairs is available. The rent is only Protected content . If you would like to move in now, it would be 3.5 months' rent plus 1 month deposit.

If interested, please call me at Protected content email at Protected content . Thank you!

Hsu "Fatbuddha" Li

Beijing Forum