Join now

Room in Sanyuanqio to rent out (Beijing)

Hi guys;

I got an extra room to rent out in my appartment in sanyuanqiao, for couple months (short leasing ok)due to my flatmate moving back in New York for her job at the end of July.

the appartment is located in Sanyuanqiao, 10minutes walking to the subways station of the same name and 5minutes from Carrefour grocery store (super convinient :p) and you are 12 minutes by bus Protected content Sanlitun and add 5more minutes to be at The place/Parkview.
It 68sqm is clean; bright and well furnish with all kinda appliances flat screen Tv, dvd player, internet in Wifi 24/7, european style washing machine, mini Oven ...

regarding the room, its a single person room as the bed is, they got a desk and a lot of storage place in the desk, on top of it and the room have a huge windows for natural light of course. only thing you need to consider is the absence of wardrobe so you cant hang the clothes.

of course the rent is once essential part in your decision to visit and wanted to move in so it's Protected content and 150rmb for the living fees.

Regarding myself, i work in F&B biz, specially for Wine and spirit and love to share this passion and introduce nice place to go and always up to try new thing as well as soon as i'm free from my work:
I'm complicated mix but big part french, can speak several languages and so easy to communicate everything you need to.

email me if you have any question on w. Protected content