Join now

Seeking Female Roommate, Sihui 3,500RMB/Mo (Beijing)

Spacious, comfy 3-bedroom apartment with 2 bathrooms, kitchen and sunroom in Huaye Oriental Rose. One end of the apartment (living room and ensuite) faces south, 2 bedrooms have windows that face the north.

Currently occupied by 2 girls, looking for 3rd female housemate. The available room Protected content faces north, and will have to share the bathroom with me. I've been living here for 1.5 years, all kitchen appliances/furnishings are available. I work from home and have my desk in the living room. I'm from Malaysia and I work in media production, the other housemate is a medical consultant.

The lease for the apartment ends Apr Protected content . We share all utility bills (elec,water,gas) and cleaning lady's fee. However, internet bill has been paid by the ex-roomate til next year, so its free. Hot water bill has also been recently topped up, so it will be a while before we need to pay again. Cleaning lady comes once a week. We like to keep the house neat and tidy, therefore we'd like to look for a clean and tidy candidate/ non-smoking/ female/ preference to Malaysian/Singaporean/Taiwanese.

Apartment compound has a nice green garden and is right next to Carrefour. Fresh food market/laundry/salons right downstairs. Convenient buses on both Chaoyanglu and Chaoyang Beilu (map above might not be correct). Jintailu subway is just 10 mins walk. Also walkable to Shin Kong Place/Dawanglu subway (20mins).

See for more details