Join now

Seeking new roommate (Beijing)

Looking for a new roommate! Must be clean and trustworthy.

I am leaving Beijing and need to find a new roommate for my roommate Max. Max is really easy going and organized. Anybody would be lucky to have him as a roommate!

The apartment is conveniently located in Dongzhimen, right near the long distance bus station, subway lines 13 and 2, the airport expressway, Guijie and Raffles. It is a 5 minute drive to Sanlitun or a 30 minute walk. There are tons of restaurants and shops everywhere.

The apartment is 2 bedrooms (one is occupied by Max). The available bedroom is quite large and has its own indoor balcony attached. The room and apartment comes fully furnished! The bedroom comes with a full bed with built in drawers, a desk and desk chair, a bedside table, a huge wardrobe, a built in fan and a coffee table. The apartment is large and includes a tv, coffee table, futon and dinner table with chairs. The kitchen includes a fridge, double burner stove and microwave and the bathroom comes with its own washing machine. The kitchen also comes with pots and pans, glasses, silverware, a rice cooker, plates, etc.

The available bedroom is 3,200RMB/month, not including utilities (wireless internet, electricity and water are all very cheap). Central heating is included! This is really a great deal, especially in Dongzhimen! I love this apartment and I am sad to be leaving Beijing, but hope that you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Please contact Julie at Protected content for pictures and more information