Join now

Seeking roommate near wudaokou subway station (Beijing)

I could sent you some pics of this house if you want, you could tell from some fitment details that this house is really good decorated and very comfortable to live, which make you feel like at home.
Location: very convenient for transportation, the apartment is in Wudaokou Wangzhuanglu #1 Community, 5 minutes by walk to Wudaokou subway station, just 8 minutes walking to the BLCU, and also close to Tsinghua University and Peking University.

The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1kitchen and 1 bathroom, have all the necessary facilities.
-Air conditioning.
-Gas, hot water.
-Appliances (washing machine, fridge, tv...)
-Internet and wifi
-Sofa in the main room
The main room is really nice, around Protected content meters, with balcony, sofa, side table, TV~~~
Price: Protected content time Protected content time)
The smaller room is around Protected content meters.
Price: Protected content
I’d like to live in the smaller room, but you still could choose the one you like and leave another one to me.
Your roommate, me, who is a 28 year old Chinese girl working near Wudaokou. Hope could make a friend with the new roommate and keep this apartment like a family or home.

Time to move in: 18th May
I rent the apartment with the owner for 1 year, from 18th May Protected content 17th May Protected content .
Feel free to contact me on Protected content write to my email: Protected content to come and see the house. I believe it won’t make you disappointed.