Join now

Seminar: How to Start a Business in China as a For (Beijing)

Introduction

Time: 2:00 p.m. 08/06/ Protected content
Venue: A café
City: Beijing

Are you fascinated by the Investment Policy of Chinese government and keen to start your career in China? Are you lured by the lust of burgeoning Chinese market and dreaming of your own business? If you are one of those persons with bravery, if you have a business mind and if you are willing to take risks, you are highly recommended to this seminar. We offer you a good opportunity to help you settle your uncertainness as usual.

This time, we invite Leo Yan, founder of an international luxury service franchise group to share his experience and thoughts. Leo experienced collision of cultures, started his own business in China absorbed with Chinese traditional and western neoteric idea. He will give a lecture about the following topics:
· What industries should I focus on when selecting to start my own business in China?
· Should I find a business partner? If yes, what kind of partner is most helpful?
· If I have chosen a good project and team, what should I do next if I do not have sufficient money to initiate my
business?

If you are interested in our seminar, please do not hesitate to make reservation, you can come to the seminar only with our confirmation.
Please send email to Protected content , 
or call Protected content .

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners