Senior Interior Designer Needed (Beijing)
We are currently seeking a dynamic and highly energetic Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager to provide interior design services and project management for a fast paced corporate in Wuhan China.
The ideal Candidate will possess an interior design bachelor degree (NCIDQ license preferred) and has experience with Office interior design. Must be proficient managing multiple deadlines and projects.
We offer a dynamic work environment and have a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, inculding insurance, vacation, and relocation allowance package.
The Designer is responsible for creating and communicating appealing design concepts that meet the customer’s needs, achieve the customer goals and manage the design group. He/she is responsible for all phases of the design process for small, medium and large renovations and new construction projects.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for all phases of project design from prospecting to construction document development, to include:
b. Conceptual design
c. Design Development
2. Present design proposal/design concept to customer, as well as the value-added services of Direct Supply of MUYI.
3. Train and mentor other Designers to help elevate design quality. Provide guidance on day-to-day responsibilities and projects of more junior Interior Design staff.
4. Drive efficiency in the design process by identifying and implementing process improvements through innovation.
5. Participate in guest speaking, committees, and other events within the industry to grow and share one’s expertise.
To apply, please submit your CV or some of your work to: Protected content