Join now

Senior Manager of Finance and Accounting Departmen (Beijing)

Hi,

It is great to know you all here and grateful for your careful attention . My name is Helen, a Managing Consultant in Career International ( Protected content ). Currently we are helping our client seek an accounting professional. Following is the job description for this position. If you are interested in it, could you please send me your latest resume via Protected content or just call me at Protected content . If you are not interested in it, could you help me forward this information to your friends? Again, thank you so much for your careful attention. I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Employer: a well-known real estate corporation.
Position: Senior Manager of Finance and Accounting Department

Introduction of our client
Our client was founded in Protected content operates in five major industries including Commercial Properties, Luxury Hotels, Tourism Investment, Cultural Industry, and Department Store Chain. The company has assets of 31 billion dollars and an annual income of 17 billion dollars. The company has already opened Protected content , 26 five-star hotels and so on throughout the country.

In May Protected content , our client signed a merger and acquisition agreement with one Entertainment company, one of the world’s largest theater chain, after two years negotiations. The deal is a concrete step forward by our client in implementing its internationalization strategy. After the merger, our client owns this company, world’s Cinema Line, and our client Cinema Line, becoming one of the world’s largest cinema operator.

Job Description and Responsibilities
 Collect and process financial information of overseas business;
 Participate in routine financial management of overseas business;
 Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of financial operations of
Protected content business.

Requirements:
 North American residents preferred;
 Master degree in Finance/Accounting/Economic and Business
Protected content , and relevant professional qualifications;
 At least 3 years financial management experience;
 Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
 Good communication and presentation skills;