Join now

Shared 2BR in Ma Yuan Hutong in Andingment - 4500 (Beijing)

** See Koombah.com for more details and contact **

I'm seeking a flatmate for my fabulous renovated 2 BR hutong flat. Can be long-term or short-term. ABOUT THE FLAT: The location is fantastic -- just off Fangjia Hutong near Andingmen Nei. Steps (literally) from the El Nido bar. There are lots of great little bars, restaurants and shops in the area. The closest subway stop is Andingmen on Line 2, which is about a 10-minute walk.

The hutong is a ping fang with two bedrooms, one bathroom, an extra-large kitchen and a small courtyard. The apartment has brand new wood floors with just-installed floor heating in the bedrooms and living room so it keeps quite warm. It has huge 25-foot ceilings and nice lighting. It has a large bathroom, which is connected to the bedrooms and living room. (So while you have to go outside to go to the kitchen, at least you don't have to go outside to go to the bathroom.)

In warmer weather, we can put a small table & chairs on the rooftop and sit for beers. I've already totally furnished the apartment. We have fast Internet, plus a big TV with an Apple TV hooked up (so we can watch all the shows from Sohu & Youku directly on the TV). The two bedrooms are about the same size and the room for rent comes furnished with a bed and two wardrobes.

You'll pay: 4,500 RMB/month for rent, paid every 3 months, plus one month's deposit. Utilities are not included (Internet, electricity, weekly ayi) but will be split between us. (For short-term, will work out something depending on length of stay) ABOUT ME: I'm a late 20s American female. I'm pretty outgoing but I work a lot so I'm not home too much except on weekends. I hope to have people over from time to time when it warms up.

** See Koombah.com for more details and contact **

Beijing Forum