Join now

sharing my stories with depression (Beijing)

"A year ago, I joined this group (beijing story) when i was having a major depression; 2 months later, I completely came out of my depression and started to learn intensively what happened to me. During this process, I have learned that I should have never blamed myself for feeling depressed, the fear that i had at the time was due to ignorance, and it's really simple to get on the track of healing once you find the way.
So last month, I started to share bits and pieces of my personal stories and my approaches in public after sharing that with a few close friends of mine. I received tremendous help from loving people, including a dear friend that i met from this group who lifted me up!
So if you want to hear my stories, and my experience that may be beneficiary to you, please let me know.

I'll re-schedule if it's too short of a notice. I travel on a monthly basis so it's hard to schedule sometimes. for now, it's this weekend.
Namaste

Winnie"

this is a post i just posted on meetup.com; I later said, if there are more than 6 confirmed participants. i'll go and share this weekend, at nearby the tree in sanlitun, at 14: Protected content . I hope through sharing, we should start to see it as just an illness, nothing more shameful than obesity or high blood pressure. and through sharing, we then can help ourselves and others around us.
so if you are coming, please reply, and send me your phone number through private msg. just in case i have to cancel it if not enough people.
Cheers,
Winnie

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners