Join now

Short film looking for an African American girl! (Beijing)

Hello!

My name is Siting. I am from Beijing, studying at Parsons The New School for Design in New York. I am now in Beijing, preparing a short film which will be shot in August. I'm looking for an African American girl (teenager looking) to play an important role in my film.

Description of the characters:
An African American girl aged Protected content New York. She is a nice, lively and smart girl. She is the only child.

A brief story background:
An African American soldier and a Chinese soldier had a sincere friendship in the war. They hope their children continue their friendship in the future, so they left a box which has treasure in it. The box can only be opened by two family together...
Now the African American soldier's great granddaughter comes to Beijing, looking for the Chinese family...
But the Chinese soldier's great granddaughter doesn't know about it...
However, a guy got the secret information and is going after the box...

Example of my work: (The trailer of my first short film)
Protected content

Since English is not my first language, I am also looking for some help with the lines and the pronunciation.

I would really appreciate it if you can help me with it!
I will not be able to pay but this is a serious project and it will be a fun experience! No prior experience required, just passionate about acting/film.

Email me if you are interested. Please send photos. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Siting
Email: Protected content
Wechat: Protected content

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners