Join now

siemens/lido 1bdr well furnished short/long term (Beijing)

I am Chinese american, not a broker, I am renting out a family's property . I am willing to rent short term(at least 3 month) or long term(1 year minimum)

pictures here: Protected content

Right next to the Siemens and Atlantic apartment compounds, mine is a relatively new bldg built in Protected content . it is 2 bus stops or 15 minute walk to Lido hotel; 5 minute walk to Wangjing plaza), quiet, safe and well maintained bldg with 24 hr elevator, maintenance & guard on duty. 84 sq. meters, large one-bedroom with large living room and dining area, It has plenty of sunlight. on the 7th of a 14 floor bldg with door to room intercom. popular for younger professionals and expats for the area.

apt has wooden floor; home electronics are from well-known brands including large fridge, ac, electric heater, washing machine, 29-inch TV, microwave, kitchen ventilator, washing machine, electric cooker, a.o smith furnace; furnitures are all modern style natural wood color including for the bedroom: queen mattress, 2 bed stands, end table, two-people sofa for the bedroom, 2 big closets; for the living room--tv stand, coffee table, large sofa set, computer desk , chair; for the dining area, there is matching table and 4 chairs, matching shoe rack.

It is located 5 mins to major bus by foot or By Taxi 10 rmb from lightrail. It is a fairly international area with major international enterprises located here.

for short term rental it is Protected content per month. If you are renting for a year lease or longer, the price is Protected content month.

my apartment has air conditioners and internet access and showers. reply here and I can send more pictures.

Beijing Forum