Job Duties (include but not limited to):
• Participate in the design of new functionality for the different products in our Business Intelligence software.
• Develop product use cases that will be used for design and testing of new features.
• Research and identify flaws in our products before they are released to the public.
• Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues.
• Work with engineering teams in China and the United States to ensure cross-product quality.
• Design, implement and optimize test automation framework and tool.
• Conduct technical research and experiment in specific testing area.
• Gather knowledge about the needs of our customers; simulate customer settings and usage patterns of our technology in a controlled environment.
• Bachelor's, Master’s or PHD’s degree in Engineering or Science with good academic background. GPA 3.5+ out of 4.0, or 80 out of 100.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to pay close attention to details, and at the same time, to see the big picture.
• Team oriented individual.
• Demonstrable experience or knowledge in one or more IT areas: Software Testing; Programming language such as Java, C#/.NET, C++, Objective-C, Python, Perl, Ruby; SQL and NoSQL databases; System administration (Unix, Windows, MacOS); Mobile technologies such as Android and iOS; Web Technologies (HTML5, Ajax, PHP, Spring, SOAP or REST Web Services).
Email: Protected content