The largest IT provider of China, alongside a very famous manufacturer of mobile phones is looking for testers for a localization job.
The benefits we offer next to outstanding payment:
1. An informal, dynamic, and creative environment where you can grow and develop
2. Subject matter variety for long-term employment
3. The opportunity to work with a young, international team
4. Internal training
5. Flexible working conditions
6. Beautiful seaside travelling ( on weekend organized by YIC)
7. Working visa for qualified candidates
8. Very competitive payment based on experiences and commitment + bonus
9. Networking events. You will enjoy our networking with other international staff, once every 2 Month. Events can be group travelling to seaside or mountain, group dinner in fancy restaurant
10. You will be provided with private language partner to learn Chinese Protected content
11. Paid holiday for 12 month employment
12. Medical and accident Insurance will be offered to 12 month employment contract
Languages we need. Brazilian Portuguese; Mexican Spanish; Canadian French; Dutch; Swedish; Norwegian; Danish; Finnish; Portuguese; Russian; Polish; Czech; Urdu; Vietnamese; Malay; Indonesian; Turkish; Hungarian; Romanian; Slovak; Ukrainian; Chinese Traditional (Taiwan); Chinese Traditional (HK); Lithuanian; Hebrew; Icelandic; Italian; German;
The Project objective is to further enhance the localization testing process for a famous mobile device manufacture. Specifically, there will be the following testing tasks for multiple software release on hardware.
You will be fully trained to do the job ( this is simple as Reading in your language)
You will be involved in proof reading, editing and addressing the layout of the software ( just like using your own mobile phone, to see if the language you see is correct )
You will find Bugs and mistake spellings of the software and provide report in a daily basis to your manager
• Language testing • Layout testing • Functional testing • Translations on Mobile phone related materials • Language Quality control in testing.• Language Schedule control in testing.• Finding defects and writing error report • Error verification• Configure the related settings and environment for testing.
If you have experience in proofreading or testing or an IT / Linguistics background please send your CV to: Protected content
Please contact Protected content if you have any questions regarding this job.