Join now

Spanish expat assistance required! (Beijing)

Hi - hope someone can help. My son is currently living in Alicante and will be coming to visit us in Hainan in August.

We need advice as to where he should go to obtain chinese visas (for holiday). Would he be able to obtain these from Barcelona or be required to travel to Madrid? Is there an agency where he has to apply or would he have to use the chinese consultate/embassy.

Any help/advice/direction would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!!

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners