Join now

Super Bowl XLVIII (Beijing)

Hello everybody,

Does anyone of you guys (or girls) intend to watch the Super Bowl XLVIII (3rd Feb, 7:30 AM)? The Legion of Boom will go up against Peyton Manning and I am not going to miss that.
I am not sure where to go, so far I've found these locations (Courtesy of TimeOut Beijing):

Cu Ju
"Tasty bagels, eggs and Moroccan sausages to eat. Accompanied by bottomless coffee and bloody pirates to drink at this Cuper Bowl viewing." Admission FREE

Great Leap Brewing Taproom
"Buy-one-get-one breakfast beers – Banana Wheat, Cinnamon Rock Ale, Honey Ma Gold and East City Porter– and chicken wing baskets. The weekend brunch menu will also be available." Admission: FREE

Paddy O'Shea's
"100RMB gets you an Irish breakfast and a beer. American brews buyone- get-one." Admission FREE

Tim's Texas Bar-B-Q
"A 60RMB breakfast buffet until 9am, plus bloody marys and screw drivers for 25RMB until 1pm."

Kerry Hotel
"Get the All-American experience with a buffet breakfast and free-flow Budweiser at this screening." Admission: Protected content

I've never watched a game at any of these, so let me know what you think about them. Just one thing seems pretty obvious: if you wanna go big, the kerry hotel is the place to be.

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners