Join now

Tai Tang Gong & Shao Yao Ju 2bedroom modern Apart (Beijing)

Hi there,

I am helping my cousin in Beijing to rent a 2 bedrooms apartment. - fully furnished and with modern decoration, for the 1ST TIME TO RENT!

About the house:

- Super Convenient Transportation. 10 mins' walk to Tai Yang Gong subway station of Line10, 5 mins' walk to Shao Yao Ju Subway station of Line 13 from different gates of the compound.

- If you work in Wang Jing, An Zhen Qiao (such as Mars,IBM, Intel) will be a good choice for you.

- Shopping Mall which has Western Supermarket, Sino-Japanese Friendship Hospital, University of International Business and Economics ( UIBE) are within walking distance, IKEA is within 10 mins' taxi.

- Western style gym is just inside the compound

- VERY GREEN and Modern compound inside while outside there are 3 big parks around.

Protected content professional security

- The whole apartment is about Protected content meters

- 2 bedrooms respectively with closet, bookshelf and good quality of mattress.

- Bathroom with modern decoration

- Grand living room with lovely sunshine in the daytime

- Monthly rent is 12,000 RMB (including heating and management fee); At least to rent 1 year; Pay every half year Protected content deposit. NO AGENCY FEE!

Requirements of the Tenants:

As it is the first time that we rent this apart, we are looking for the tenants can match:

- Single. No children

- No smoking

-No pet

-Don't cook regularly

-Can keep the apartment clean and tidy

If you are interested to know more details or check out the house, please contact me on my mobile Protected content email me to Protected content . Come to check out your new potential home!

Best,

Stephanie.

Beijing Forum