Teach English in Beijing, Non-native Speakers Acce
To Apply visit this link: Protected content
Location: Daxing district, Beijing
School: Uncle Sam Training Center
Working hours: Wed-Sun
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chines e culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professio nal
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo te aching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month Protected content RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1, Protected content RMB approximately ($ Protected content USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3, Protected content RMB or approximately
($ Protected content USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinne r, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowanc e at the contract year-end 3, Protected content
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical a nd emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosph ere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, d aily rec ords and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lea d Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorpo rate ear ly childhood educational best practices learned t hrough formal education, job tra ining, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willi ng to learn new programs, applic ations, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Email: Protected content
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: training center
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: