Teach English in University in Beijing, Only 20 W
To Apply visit this link: Protected content
School: Beijing Foreign language university
Working hours: 20hours/week, Mon-Fri
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native speaker
2. Hold a Master Degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9, Protected content - 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1, Protected content RMB approximately ($ Protected content USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3, Protected content RMB or approximately
($ Protected content USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3, Protected content
- Referral & recommendation commission 2, Protected content
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’ s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details
Email: hr@enkeedu. com
Salary: Protected content to Protected content Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: university
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
To apply visit this link: