Transition Project Manager (Beijing)
iSoftStone (NYSE: ISS), a leading IT outsourcing service provider is looking for a Transition Project Manager to work on a long-term project with a large, global MNC. If you are looking for a career development opportunity and are a self-motivated, responsible, professional and committed person, we're looking for you!
• Tracking a project from the very beginning, throughout its initial phase until it is stabilized
• Project planning and execution within given deadlines
• Manage and coordinate with the entire team, relevant clients and stakeholders
• Ensure smooth transitions of previous projects to other PMs.
Main tasks (including but not limited to):
• Lead the planning and implementation of project
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans, coordinate and communicate with other project staff
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree
• Project management experience (IT preferred)
• Proficient in project management
• Client facing experience is a plus.
• Visa sponsorship as needed
• Full training
• Competitive Salary- RMB Protected content
iSoftStone (NYSE: ISS) is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. With over 16,000 employees globally and growing, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients. For additional information on iSoftStone, please visit: Protected content
Please submit your interest to Protected content .
We look forward to hearing from you soon!