Not a member yet? Join now
1. Be familiar with tourism in China and have considerable travel experience;
2. Communicate with customers in English via Email or Phone;
3. Provide friendly, high quality service to customers;
4. Work with customers to build custom itineraries to their specific wishes and get quotations;
5 Handle emergency situations with customers while they are on tour;
6.Be responsible of profit of your tours.
Qualifications:1. Chinese with Fluent English;
2. Bachelor's degree in Tourism, Business, or related field
3. More than 1 year work experience in tourism, sales, customer service, or related work. However, we welcome new graduates apply;
4. Strong communication skills;
5. Experience with customer service;
6. Cheerful personality plus dedication, insight, ability to work well in a team, and attention to detail.
7. Women particularly encouraged to apply.
Pay: Salary plus commission plus annual bonus and insurance.
Work Hours: Monday to Friday, 8hours/day. Flexible schedule.
For more information about the China Guide: Protected content
To apply, send your resume to: Protected content