Join now

Trying to change Spouse Visa to X Student Visa... (Beijing)

Hi there guys..
I have been encountering a huge problem to change my Spouse Visa to X Student Visa. I was wondering if someone can help me point me to the right direction.
It seems to be a big issue and I am not sure how to handle it anymore.

I am on a Spouse visa, trying to convert it to an X Student Visa. I already have a ltter of acceptance from the University and also the medical examination done. I just don't know what to do from here.

Anyone one has any idea as for how to proceed? Apparently the school told me they don't know how to handle it since I am the first person they encountered with this Visa. I doubt that. Very unhappy and disappointed with the professionalism...

Any thoughts?
Thanks guys

Beijing Forum