Join now

University research survey about Expats (Beijing)

Guys,
Ms. Julia Lohman from a German university needs help with a university research survey about Expats, who could better help than us;)

If you have a minute it would be nice if we could support her! Just follow the link (in order to participate, it is important that you are currently working in a country different from your home country. For methodological reasons, you should have worked in the new country for at least 3 months and no more than one year so far):

Protected content

Dear expats!

I'm currently doing research on the work-related integration of expatriates and other sojourners into a new culture. As part of my research, I'd like to find out from actual “experts” how they themselves behave in order to actively and sucessfully adapt to their new environment!

In order to participate, it is important that you are currently working in a country different from your home country. For methodological reasons, you should have worked in the new country for at least 3 months and no more than one year so far.

Your participation is of course voluntary and absolutely confidential. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ( Protected content )!

Just click on Protected content and complete the online survey! I'll of course share the results of my research with you!

Thanks for your support!
Julia

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners