Join now
Log in Join

Visa for unmarried partner (Beijing)

Hello Internations community,

does anyone of you have experience in getting a visa for the loved, but unmarried partner?

I´m about to move to Beijing in July, z-visa for me is no problem, but my unmarried partner want´s to come with me to China as well.

What I heard so far:
- getting a z-visa in Beijing without having a diploma is nearly impossible for her
- X Visa needs e.g. a language school which is quite expensive as mostly full time classes.
- Q visa not possible as not married

Does anyone of you have some hints or common solutions?

Thanks in advance,

Beijing Forum