Join now

Visa issue (Beijing)

Hey guys, help needed urgently.... I'm currently on a L visa and I have securied the work permitt already, and due to change my Z type visa. Can I just do a transfer in Beijing or I have to do it outside China? I have heard too many different versions and the Chinese official didnt really help. any help will be appreciated.


Beijing Forum