Join now

We Create Baidu Baike for Your Personal Branding (Beijing)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Yichi Zhang ( Protected content ), and My company ( Protected content ) is a branding agency located in SanLiTun area. We provide personal branding services to our clients. Our clients range from actors, musicians, artists, to entrepreneurs, investors, etc.

Baidu Baike is the Chinese version of Wikipedia. When people search about your name in Baidu, the Baike page pops up at the top. But due to more strict regulation in recent years, the platform has made it more and more difficult to create the page. We have a team of experts who have specialized practices in this area for years. This makes one component of our full services. If you need a Baike Page being created, let us know. We are happy to help.

The essence of our business is always about insight and storytelling. We are good at telling authentic personal branding visual stories. You may find our works here: Protected content or on YouTube here: Protected content

I love working with people from diverse background and different culture; and I hope to work with you one day soon.
----

Below are my info:

Yichi Zhang
Founder / Creative Director - Flip The Script
E-mail: Protected content
LinkedIn: Protected content

Yichi lived in the U.S. for 10 years, and graduated from the liberal arts college - University of Richmond. He studied finance and international business in college. After completing successful internships with Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo, he declined his job offers on Wall Street just before graduation; and decided to pursue a career in the world of creativity: branding & advertising.

Before completing his study at one of U.S. top advertising graduate program - VCU Brandcenter; he started an advertising agency with his professor Geoff McGann - one of the former W+K legendary creative who was the key force responsible for Nike’s “Just Do It.” The dynamic duo’s creative work have won many awards, and were appreciated by AdAge, AdWeek, VanityFair, LA Times, etc.

In Protected content , Yichi retuned home. After serving BMW in China as a client for a short period of time; Yichi started his own branding agency called: Flip The Script - which focuses on personal branding. From corporate branding to personal branding, Yichi believes that the essence stays the same: it’s always about insight and storytelling.

Yichi has successfully served clients include: Coca-Cola, Air China, UnderArmor, Hilton, etc; he was listed Forbes China 30 under 30 in Protected content . This year, he led his team launched a personal branding mini-documentaries series online; he has held a photography exhibition of his own in a bar; and he is constantly producing creative projects with musicians, artists, and writers.

You can find more of his writing, photography, and other creative work on his personal website: Protected content

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners