Beijing Academy of Creative Arts (BACA) focuses on innovative arts and design education for contemporary young creatives. BACA will run a workshop in Beijing on Fine Art Photography suitable for any students, whether beginners and those wanting to improve their techniques.
What to expect during the course?
• Participants will learn how to use camera equipment (digital and film), process film, and developing black & white photography in the darkroom.
• In addition alternative and ‘camera-less’ photographic techniques such as Pinhole, Camera Obscure, Cyanotypes and Photograms will be explored.
• We will also try out light sculptures and other movement techniques, and studio lighting.
The philosophy and aim of the course is about the print, to get images from the camera or off the digital screen to produce a series of images to be exhibited at the end of the workshop.
Details of the course:
The workshop will have two models and you can choose from one of them:
1) One week intensive: from 03/02 to 07/ Protected content , 10:00am to 4:00pm.
2) Five weeks part time: from 15/02 to 15/ Protected content , Saturday only, 10:00am to 4:00pm.
Venue: A602, Yonghe Mansion (雍和大厦), 28 East Street of Andingmen, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China (Yonghe Gong Subway Station, B Exit)
Price: 6,500.00RMB (Materials included)
For more course detail please email us or call us:
email: Protected content
tel: Protected content Protected content 6722
or visit us at: B620, Gehua Tower, NO.1 Qinglong Hutong, Dongcheng District,
Beijing, Protected content , China