Join now

after school child care/tutor support (Beirut)

Greetings Beirut Community,

My family is searching for an after school child care provider/tutor for our 4 1/2 year old daughter Chloe. We prefer a Lebanese woman who can come 2:30 p.m. -5:30 p.m. M-F. The position is exclusively after school care/tutoring support for my daughter. This person will be considered a trusted and respected member of our family and will not be required to cook or clean for us. Because I am American and my husband is Lebanese (and I’m not yet fluent in the language), we prefer someone come to play and help my daughter in Arabic and French after school and who knows life here well in case there are emergencies (as sometimes happens with kids!).

We arrived in Lebanon in December Protected content the US after leaving Lebanon for a period of 4 years. Chloe goes to school at Saint Couers in Ain Najm. We live in Fanar. She is in niveau PS-3 this year and the school year begins on October 7th. Her French is improving but she needs some after school help with the French language as well as some introduction to basic Lebanese Arabic dialect.
Please contact me for more details. I hope to hear from you!

Sincerely,
Karin Soweid
Mobile: Protected content Home: Protected content

Beirut Forum

Our Global Partners