Join now

"Help Portrait" Photography for Charity (Beirut)

"Help Portrait" global community organizes its yearly event on 4 Dec Protected content .
Please watch the video, I couldn't say it any better:
Protected content

Who can participate? Anyone
Do you need to have a camera? No. I know a lot of you have good cameras, and we need you with your camera, but if you don't have a camera, you can still help with a lot of stuff and we can make it happen together.

MEETING DETAILS:
Meeting Point: Lebanon - Beirut - Gemmayze Street

Here's the plan:
- I will be bringing bread, blankets, juice, picon, chocolate.
- I also have some old clothes that me or my friends do not need. (if anyone can contribute, that would be great)
-I am also bringing my 5 canon lenses and flash, (without my canon camera since canon didn't deliver it yet). If you have a canon camera, this might be your ONE chance where you can use my gear :P. (Please bring your camera and gear with you, in case you want to help in shooting people)
- We all know the homeless guy who lives on his own in gemmayze.. there are a lot of beggars in the street as well. I don't have any preference on anywhere we go, but I'm just trying to prepare.
- I also made contact with two orphanages, they showed interest, but I am expecting a confirmation.
We can offer to take their picture. Again, we don't take their picture for us.. we just take it for the needy, print it, and to deliver it.
- We can deliver along the way, hopes and dreams, some of the stuff that I have ready and kickoff christmas season for these people

We have people but are also looking for more who can fill the following positions:
- Photogtaphers: (we need to make the person feel like star)
- Make up artists: i really hope we can do make up for some of the kids we shooting..
- Logistics: Someone to manage what we have(just 1 person)
- Print: A person who can go, print the shot, and come back with it.
- Someone with a HandyCam for video footage.

Cost: No costs involved. Just please show up.
Confirmations: Please confirm that you are coming by private message.
Sorry for the long message.

Looking forward for your support...
Please let me know if you can participate...

Beirut Forum

Our Global Partners